CVAT.ai team: GSoC 2024 CVAT.ai final list of candidates

Nikita Manovich

Apr 23, 2024, 9:26:29 AMApr 23
to cvat-gsoc-2024, Nikita Manovich, cvat-gs...@cvat.ai
Hi everyone,

I want to express my gratitude to all the candidates who took the time to submit their proposals to our team and send us PRs. Your contributions are greatly appreciated and are a significant step towards enriching the open-source community.

After careful consideration of various factors such as the quality of PRs, community collaboration, test results for JS and Python, the overall quality of proposals, and the non-technical interview, we have prepared the final list of candidates for GSoC 2024 (https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2024/organizations/cvat):

1. Vidit Agarwal; Quality Control: Consensus
2. Muhammad Taha Mukhtar; Keyboard shortcuts customization
3. Harsh Kumar; Add or Extend Support for Import-Export Formats
4. Ritik Raj; API keys and token-based auth for SDK and CLI

We are currently awaiting the decision from the GSoC committee regarding the number of slots allocated to our organization. Although we requested 4 slots, it is uncertain whether all slots will be granted. Nevertheless, we are excited to collaborate with anyone who submits pull requests to enhance CVAT. If you wish to enhance your chances of selection next year, please continue contributing. Instead of inquiring about contributing, simply send us pull requests!

P.S. We are thinking about the creation of an intern position within CVAT.ai. Please stay tuned for further updates!

  Nikita