Re: SWAA14 - abstract due Friday

Henry D. Delcore

Feb 10, 2014, 3:52:30 PM2/10/14
to FRESNO...@listserv.csufresno.edu
We can help with the abstract.  We can hammer some of this out Friday at 1pm in Science 143 at the 111 class.  It would help if those interested could get a few sentences on paper about what you wanted to talk about.

Hank Delcore

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:48 PM, james mullooly <jmul...@csufresno.edu> wrote:
I have not yet heard from most of you regarding SWAA.
If you would like to attend, we have funds but you need to present a paper and abstracts are due THIS FRIDAY.
Please respond to this message ASAP if interested.
-Jim

Southwestern Anthropological Association 85th Annual Conference
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Garden Grove, California
April 24–26, 2014

Imagineering the Present: Technology and Creativity
The Southwestern Anthropological Association invites papers, posters, films, panel discussions and organized sessions that engage the interface of TECHNOLOGY and CREATIVITY both in our global world and at the local level. We welcome proposals from academic, applied, and activist anthropologists working with the past, present, or future, in sociocultural, biological, archaeological, linguistic, and related fields.

Our banquet speaker will be Dr. Leo Chavez, University of California, Irvine.

--
-Jim
---------------------------------

--