Culture Inscribed: Issue 46

james mullooly

Mar 3, 2008, 1:46:33 PM3/3/08
to FRESNO...@listserv.csufresno.edu
Dear loyal readers of Culture Inscribed:
It has been a rocky year with a number of editorial board changes.  Like all species, we evolve.  I apologize for the paucity of issues published thus far but all that is changing.

We have made a number of exciting changes to bring us into the current era were websites are no longer static pages of text.  Now, you can respond to the news and continue the discussion. With this issue, attached here, we are saying goodbye to the old "web site based" issues of Culture Inscribed and welcome the new "blog-based" publication of this fine fortnightly publication.

I will still be printing paper copies in the old format for the time being but will not attach any after this one.  If you want to read it from you computer, follow the link at http://cultureinscribed.wordpress.com/

Sincerely,

TheAnthroGeek!!

PS,

AnthroNews
AnthroSocial this week!

Tuesday, 3/4/08, 7-10pm

Me&Eds Pizza,
First and Bullard.

Don't be late, they closed at 9:00pm last month.
Issue 46.doc