j1GpD *My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! [PDF/EPub] Book by Vol 10

burla...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2021, 4:11:35 AM11/8/21
to cv4c2j...@googlegroups.com
Nj1GpD8PmT - Download and read Vol 10's book My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! by Vol 10.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: I was already surprised when I found out that I had been reincarnated in the world of Fortune Lover, the otome game that I was playing right before dying, but things just got shocking when I realized that I had become Katarina Claes, the main antagonist! I tried my best to avoid all of the games bad ends, and somehow succeeded...but now, it turns out that there was a Fortune Lover 2! I started working at the Magical Ministry, and, as time went on, I accidentally collected a bunch of Dark Magic items. Help! Im getting more villainesque by the day! Now my boss also wants me to take Dark Magic lessons... Speaking of bosses, Ive been helping one of my superiors, Cyrus, get closer to my friend Maria. Hes way too shy to make a move on her though. Ill have to force his hand a little bit... Huh? Whats this? Did I run into another event from the game?!.