Location pointer size

Jorge Prates

Jan 11, 2024, 11:28:06 AMJan 11
to Custom Maps users
Hello Marko.

Remarkable app.

Do you plan to change the position pointer/arrow ?
if you use a proper scale for walking it's so hard to read the map at the arrow point ...

Thanks for you work, it makes my life at the outdoors a lot better !

Parhain terveisin
Jorge

Marko Teittinen

Jan 12, 2024, 11:26:59 PMJan 12
to Jorge Prates, Custom Maps users
Jorge,

I have no immediate plans to change anything actually. I'm working on a new app that can show on the map GPS tracks that have been stored as GPX. And recently I've been so busy with work and family that I haven't made much progress with it.

I thought that the current location arrow is not that distracting or blocking the map that much. Can you send me a screenshot of a situation where it bothers you?

I have occasionally played with a thought of allowing users to select their own preferred location icon from the device storage, but it has been very low priority so far so I haven't implemented anything.

Marko Teittinen