Units of mesure

corenti...@hotmail.com

Dec 9, 2019, 6:57:05 AM12/9/19
to Custom Maps users
Hi, i use custom map for years now, and its the Best app of this kind ever.
I (and lots of my teamwork too) use it in flight, as a technical help. Especially the pointer displaying heading and distance between our position and the center of the screan.
But we miss the possibility to choose the units. For the moment only miles. Is it possible to add nautical miles ? I would help all flight and nautical user !
Best regards

Marko Teittinen

Dec 23, 2019, 12:48:35 AM12/23/19
to corenti...@hotmail.com, Custom Maps users
Sorry about the delayed response. But your suggestion sounds reasonable. I'm planning on adding some more features to the app again, and adding a third unit type is not a big problem, but not entirely trivial either. It will require changing the preferences layout a bit, but I have been thinking of tweaking it somewhat anyway.

The feature will first appear in a beta version, hopefully within a few weeks. So if you are not a beta tester for the app yet, you may want to join beta tester group through the app listing in Play Store. Currently both beta and release versions of Custom Maps are exactly the same.

Marko Teittinen