application custom maps

Jaxon Hollis

May 5, 2022, 12:48:46 PM5/5/22
to custom-m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir

I just get back to your app, and I would like to ask you - is it possible to calibrate own map via points with manually inserted coordinates?
(curently it is via transparent layer - yes it is ok, but Google maps are completely empty in the geographical details, and due to this I can't fit maps together (hope you know what I mean) - (imagine tourism maps vs google maps, google maps are completely empty, no pois, no forest roads, no wells, etcc etc, google maps are very low geogr.details))
So I think that choice of calibrating own map using GPS coordinates of selected points would be amazing.

I just subscribed to your group and will receive newsletters.

Please be so kind and let me know your opinion

Thank you very much
Jaxon