parametric semantics

Wink Saville

Jun 16, 2020, 12:13:46 PM6/16/20
to Curv
If I may ask, what are the new semantics of the `parametric` keyword after this change?

Doug Moen

Jun 16, 2020, 12:59:07 PM6/16/20
to Curv
Think of it as a bug fix.

In a previous thread, "Pass parameters via command line", I described how to modify parameter values in a parameteric shape, using function call notation.

This was never documented. In the process of writing documentation, I decided to change the code to be consistent with what I wrote in that thread.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020, at 4:13 PM, Wink Saville wrote:
If I may ask, what are the new semantics of the `parametric` keyword after this change?

Wink Saville

Jun 16, 2020, 1:35:48 PM6/16/20
to Doug Moen, Curv
SG, txs.