91% of Performers Demand Better Safety Practices - Join India's First Research On Safety In The Performing Arts

Kaivalya Plays

Feb 16, 2024, 2:20:40 AMFeb 16
to curtain-c...@googlegroups.com
91% of Performers Demand Better Safety Practices - Join India's First Research On Safety In The Performing Arts

Delhi-based theatre collective Kaivalya Plays, supported by the India Foundation for the Arts (IFA), is undertaking comprehensive research into safety practices in the performing arts in India. With detailed case studies, an all-access resource portal and a dedicated survey, the project calls for your participation!

Fill and share the online survey today to make your voice count: https://arts-safety.org/survey It takes less than 5 minutes and is completely anonymous if you'd like. (Last date: Thursday 29th February)

Interested in sharing your experiences one-on-one? Get in touch with us at arts-...@kaivalyaplays.org and join the project as an institutional case study with your theatre group.

Interested in this subject and looking for resources like contracts, templates and guidelines for your group? Visit our free, open-to-all resource forum: https://arts-safety.org/resources

We invite you to contribute to the conversation on safety in Indian performing arts. We look forward to your support!

*Based on initial responses to our short survey. Read more about the project on arts-safety.org. For more information, get in touch at +91 9818925599.

If you are unable to view the mail click Here

This offer / information is brought to you by Kaivalya Plays

mumbaitheatreguide.com
B/8, Ground floor, Sahyog Apartment, SV Rd, opposite Lohana Mahajan Wadi, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067 india.
Tel no: 91.9892121148/9223251148  Email: bha...@mumbaitheatreguide.com

If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter, please Click Here

*The content expressed in the emailer is by the production company for publicity.