Can't login

Robert Wolvers

Apr 13, 2023, 7:24:34 AM4/13/23
to Cursive
Hi,

When we want to use Google Cursive.
We get the following message.
"Can't login"
"Your browser or extensions may be preventing you from logging in"
We have disabled all extensions to test if it might resolve the issue but it doesn't.
Is there an article which describes what is needed to use Google Cursive?

With kind regards,

Robert
cursive-error.png

Imre Kószó

Apr 13, 2023, 8:07:04 AM4/13/23
to Cursive
I'm afraid you're on the wrong forum, this group is for a product named Cursive IDE, which is a code editing tool for programmers working with the Clojure programming language.

Colin Fleming

Apr 13, 2023, 6:51:03 PM4/13/23
to Cursive Group
Thanks Imre! That's correct, of course.

Oh dear, it looks like I might be in for some SEO problems....

Cheers,
Colin