inconsistent 'send to repl behavior' in comment blocks

erich.oliphant

Dec 2, 2021, 10:11:56 AM12/2/21
to Cursive
I'm seeing something I can't quite figure out.   It seems like in some of my projects "Send to REPL" sends the topmost form that's not the comment, in some cases it sends the entire comment block.  Even when the caret appears to be in more or less equivalent position in both projects.  So for something like

(comment
    (print  | "foo"))

In one project the entire comment block goes, in another (print "foo") alone is sent.   Is there a cursive option that governs this? .

Colin Fleming

Dec 2, 2021, 4:10:04 PM12/2/21
to Cursive Group
Hi Erich,

Rather than being a per-project thing, I suspect what is happening is that the comment detection doesn't work when IntelliJ is indexing, which is something I've been meaning to work around for a while now. Sorry for the confusion!

Cheers,
Colin

erich.oliphant

Dec 2, 2021, 10:20:20 PM12/2/21
to Cursive
interesting.. lol.  ok will try to verify