Cursive is totally stable, everything is fine

Stephen Nelson

Mar 26, 2017, 8:48:31 PM3/26/17
to Cursive
Thanks for building and maintaining a fantastic tool.
--
Stephen Nelson | Platform Lead Developer | Montoux
e.      ste...@montoux.com

Colin Fleming

Mar 26, 2017, 9:26:09 PM3/26/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Stephen!

Matt Bossenbroek

Mar 26, 2017, 10:08:52 PM3/26/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com, Colin Fleming

Blaine Wishart

Mar 26, 2017, 10:11:29 PM3/26/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
+1

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:08 AM, 'Matt Bossenbroek' via Cursive <cur...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
+1

-Matt

On March 26, 2017 at 6:26:10 PM, Colin Fleming (cur...@cursive-ide.com) wrote:

Thanks Stephen!

On 27/03/2017, at 13:48, Stephen Nelson <ste...@montoux.com> wrote:

Thanks for building and maintaining a fantastic tool.
--
Stephen Nelson | Platform Lead Developer | Montoux
e.      ste...@montoux.com
t.      @montoux
w.      montoux.com

/blaine

Timothy Baldridge

Mar 26, 2017, 10:45:57 PM3/26/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
After starting with Netbeans (waaay back in the day), LaClojure, then finally Emacs, Cursive is hands-down the most stable Clojure IDE I've used. Thanks for the hard work Colin.

“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs.”
(Robert Firth)

Ravindra Jaju

Mar 26, 2017, 10:51:15 PM3/26/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 8:15 AM, Timothy Baldridge <tbald...@gmail.com> wrote:
After starting with Netbeans (waaay back in the day), LaClojure, then finally Emacs, Cursive is hands-down the most stable Clojure IDE I've used. Thanks for the hard work Colin.

+1
Moved from Emacs because of the excellent Java integration! Stable, fast, and works great for me!

Thanks Colin!

Moiz Jinia

Mar 26, 2017, 11:10:22 PM3/26/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
+1!

Moiz

sent from phone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cursive+u...@googlegroups.com.

Timothy Pratley

Mar 27, 2017, 12:19:36 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
I love the product and the customer support :)

Ian Phillips

Mar 27, 2017, 12:22:39 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
+1

Ian Phillips
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.. George Orwell

Luke Burton

Mar 27, 2017, 1:06:18 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com

Here's my +1 too. Since last November I've spent several hours per day in IntelliJ + Cursive. There has not been a single occasion where I've had to fall back to another editor or been troubled by a Cursive bug, despite the fact I run EAP builds across the board.

Rangel Spasov

Mar 27, 2017, 2:19:34 AM3/27/17
to Cursive
+1 Cursive is great. On par with a JetBrains product, and most of them are excellent.

Frederic Merizen

Mar 27, 2017, 3:01:56 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Works like a charm here too.

Marcus Wangnusson

Mar 27, 2017, 3:10:41 AM3/27/17
to Cursive
+1! It's actually the first developer tool I've paid for myself, and I've been very happy with it so far!

Daniel Compton

Mar 27, 2017, 3:42:59 AM3/27/17
to Cursive
I’ll add my +1 to this. I’ve spent almost no time at all setting up Cursive and keeping it running in my 3 years of usage. Before using Cursive, I found I was spending 10-20% of my time keeping Cider and Emacs running. I’m a very, very happy Cursive user.

Daniel

Niels van Klaveren

Tord Romstad

Mar 27, 2017, 4:55:27 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
I'm a member of the silent minority who rarely post to this group because everything is working smoothly. To the extent that I am unhappy with my development experience using Cursive, it's because of flaws in IntelliJ. I couldn't be happier with Cursive itself.

Thanks for your hard work, Colin!

Colin Yates

Mar 27, 2017, 4:57:39 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Hey, now stop all this - I am finding it hard enough to stay in
(space)macs land as it is :-). /me runs off to get the Cursive/emacs
yak out once again.
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cursive/CAP6WmCdSkboxSihOmhHQxEJD3rKPo1tyD6BFskyNtaYSVdFxaA%40mail.gmail.com.

John Szakmeister

Mar 27, 2017, 6:52:14 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
I totally agree--Cursive is fantastic!

-John
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cursive/CAPVSbFNvq0iqJ4G28T0xyLddbejOHCUkoMMfBU%2Bs%2B4Ek3Dz_pg%40mail.gmail.com.

Wilker

Mar 27, 2017, 9:15:03 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Just adding my cents here, I've been using Cursive for a long time, as it has been the best experience to work with Clojurescript in special (there is no other editor with as near as good support for CLJS these days). We had some flaky problems in the past, the configuration used to be a nightmare, and in my experience, Cursive is getting more stable every day, even with excellent new features coming in.

IMHO you just need to continue the great work you have been doing all this time Colin, now I use Cursive for work every day, and I keep standing behind it, it's an excellent editor that makes me very efficient at work I that I do. Keep on!

Cheers

Bridger Dyson-Smith

Mar 27, 2017, 10:45:30 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
And another +1. I have only done minimal playing with Clojure+Cursive, but have found that Colin has been incredibly supportive and patient with some of my very worst "bad" questions.

Colin -- thanks and keep up the good work.
Best,
Bridger

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Stephen Nelson <ste...@montoux.com> wrote:
> Thanks for building and maintaining a fantastic tool.
> --
> Stephen Nelson | Platform Lead Developer | Montoux
> e.      ste...@montoux.com
> t.      @montoux
> w.      montoux.com

Plamen

Mar 27, 2017, 10:56:55 AM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
And another +1!

Thank you Colin for the work!

All the best!

Plamen

Colin Fleming

Mar 27, 2017, 2:21:37 PM3/27/17
to Cursive
Thanks everyone! I’m very glad it’s working well for you all.

Cheers,
Colin

Jan Sulmont

Mar 27, 2017, 3:03:29 PM3/27/17
to cur...@googlegroups.com
…. and for the records, since 1.5.0-eap3-2017.1 everything’s working perfectly for me!!
All the best Colin