History move problem

Maarten Truyens

Dec 1, 2021, 2:22:39 PM12/1/21
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin,

With the latest update (I'm on IntelliJ Ultimate 2021.3), moving between history items in the REPL no longer seems to function.

I tried adding other shortcuts, but that didn't help. I also got the following error at some point, even though I cannot reproduce it:

"clojure.lang.ArityException: Wrong number of args (2) passed to: cursive.repl.toolwindow/history-move"

Any idea?

Maarten

Colin Fleming

Dec 1, 2021, 3:49:54 PM12/1/21
to Cursive Group
Ugh, my apologies, that was a bad refactoring. I'll fix that now.