Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Rickie Klauer

no leída,
7 dic 2023, 1:46:32 p.m.7/12/2023
para Cursive

Every time I open the MX Project Start Up in Open Roads I get the pop up message 'Run Setup.exe to install DWG TrueView 2016 - English' I have to keep clicking Ok & the X to close the pop up window. I already have AutoCAD 2014 & 2015 installed on my machine so I don't require a application of True View installed also. How can I permanently stop this message popping up?

The latest version of Autodesk DWG TrueView 2014 is 19.1.18, released on 07/16/2013. It was initially added to our database on 04/17/2013. The most prevalent version is 19.1.18, which is used by 100 % of all installations.

New DWG TrueConvert 2014

Download https://tinurli.com/2wIYbE

F = AutoCAD 2016
E = AutoCAD 2015
D = AutoCAD 2014
B = AutoCAD 2013
A = AutoCAD 2012
9 = AutoCAD 2011
8 = AutoCAD 2010
7 = AutoCAD 2009
6 = AutoCAD 2008
5 = AutoCAD 2007
4 = AutoCAD 2006
3 = AutoCAD 2005
2 = AutoCAD 2004
1 = AutoCAD 2002

ProductID's for AutoCAD 2014-based products:
D000 Autodesk Civil 3D
D001 AutoCAD (ACAD)
D00A AutoCAD OEM
D002 Map