Re: [Cursive] Rainbow parens invisible in dark mode

Colin Fleming

Aug 24, 2022, 4:15:49 AM8/24/22
to Cursive Group
Yes, you can customise the colours at: Preferences | Editor | Color Scheme | Clojure.

Cheers,
Colin

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022, at 10:52 AM, Michael Robin wrote:
I was looking at some code and was puzzled that it worked, when I realized that there were dark-blue rainbow parens that I could hardly see.

Is there a way to change the colors used for rainbow nestings?
I saw a post from 2017 about something in Settings > Fonts and Colors > Clojure, but that doesn't seem to be there any more?

thanks