Cursive 1.12.7-eap1

Cursive

Dec 23, 2022, 9:20:54 PM12/23/22
to cur...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Cursive 1.12.7-eap1 is out. This fixes a single issue, which was that Cursive did not allow recent Leiningen versions to be selected - the list of versions was hard coded into Cursive, and I had neglected to update it. This had become a critical issue for several users, I'm sorry this one took so long to fix. The list is now still bundled with Cursive, but can also now be updated manually from Preferences | Build, Execution, Deployment | Build Tools | Leiningen.

Here are the issues:

Fixed

  • Allow selecting up to date Leiningen versions #2732

Cheers,
Colin