Remote editing

Joshua Eckroth

Aug 4, 2022, 7:45:20 AM8/4/22
to Cursive
Hi,

My company is evaluating Cursive for purchase, but there is just one barrier to an otherwise fantastic tool. IntelliJ remote editing is not possible with this plugin. I made an issue here: https://github.com/cursive-ide/cursive/issues/2721

Otherwise IntelliJ remote editing works for us (use menu File > Remote Development, connect with SSH), just not with Clojure files. With the Cursive plugin loaded, everything crashes, so even the Project file listing doesn't load, etc.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide here.

-josh