Kebab case selection?

Tobias Gerdin

Apr 4, 2023, 5:48:52 AM4/4/23
to Cursive
Hello!

I'm a new Cursive user. I think it seems pretty nice. Although I am a long-time Emacs users (and appreciate its power), I value products where there is a lot of heavy lifting going on under the hood but presented in a simple UI.

Am I missing something or is there no option to have selection and navigation commands honour the normal "kebab case"-style identifiers which is the norm in Lisp/Clojure code? I.e. when I double click on user in get-user-position the editor would only select that word, or if I have the cursor | at get-user|-position and invoke "Move Caret to Previous Word" the caret would end up at get-|user-position. This is how IntelliJ normally behaves when the CamelHumps option is enabled (for CamelHumps words). Also, c.f. subword-mode in Emacs.

Regards,
Tobias