I lost the notes of the last 2 months

Nikolas Abbiati

Apr 7, 2023, 5:39:35 AM4/7/23
to Cursive
From the beginning of September 2022 I decided to use the chromebook to take notes for school. It was very usefull until the last month, I opened cursive and I see loads of my notes deleted. I try to restore them, or maybe to find them, I was thinking it was a sort of bag of the app, but it was useless. I don't know how to recover my notes, please if someone has a method to get them back, say it.

The Alchemist

Jun 12, 2023, 2:25:20 PM6/12/23
to Cursive
I realize this is an old post, but notes are not a Cursive-feature.  Truth be told, I can't find a Notes feature in any IntelliJ-based product (RubyMine, PyCharm, etc.).  Are you thinking of scratch files?  Are you thinking of Mac OS X notes, maybe?

C. Warren Dale

Jun 12, 2023, 2:28:06 PM6/12/23
to cur...@googlegroups.com
I believe OP was referring to this unrelated project: https://cursive.apps.chrome/
[C. Warren] Dale

Colin Fleming

Jun 12, 2023, 5:39:21 PM6/12/23
to Cursive Group
Ah, that makes sense, yes - I was confused too.