Import namespace

Maarten Truyens

Aug 28, 2021, 3:09:17 AM8/28/21
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin,

Since two days (I think it started since I installed Idea 2021.2.1) the namespace import feature no longer seems to be available. I tried resetting the caches and updating to the very latest EAP, to no avail...

(For example, when typing "set/union" in a namespace that has not yet imported [clojure.set :as set], Cursive would kindly display squiggly lines and suggest to import that namespace, based on my usage of that namespace alias elsewhere in the project. Right now, however, I just get a "set/union cannot be resolved" error.)

Maarten

Colin Fleming

Aug 30, 2021, 7:21:52 AM8/30/21
to Cursive Group
Hi Maarten,

Thanks for the report, I'll look into this in the next day or two. Someone else has reported similar problems with intentions in 2021.2.

Cheers,
Colin
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cursive/A40279E9-706D-47EF-8742-C953A33EF2E7%40me.com.

Colin Fleming

Sep 6, 2021, 9:15:23 PM9/6/21
to Cursive Group
Hi Maarten,

I finally got around to testing this, and I can't reproduce it. Furthermore I'm using 2021.2.1 myself with no problems. I'd be interested to know if anyone else is experiencing this, I haven't received any other reports.

Cheers,
Colin

Imre Kószó

Sep 7, 2021, 6:01:28 AM9/7/21
to Cursive
This works for me without problems.

IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.2 Preview (Community Edition)
Build #IC-212.5284.19, built on September 1, 2021

Cursive 1.11.0-eap3-2021.2

Maarten Truyens

Sep 16, 2021, 3:09:28 PM9/16/21
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Just tried Cursive with the new 2021.2.2, and everything seeks to work (again) now. Strange, but glad to see it was probably just a mysterious glitch!

Maarten