Import namespace

Maarten Truyens

Aug 28, 2021, 3:09:17 AMAug 28
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin,

Since two days (I think it started since I installed Idea 2021.2.1) the namespace import feature no longer seems to be available. I tried resetting the caches and updating to the very latest EAP, to no avail...

(For example, when typing "set/union" in a namespace that has not yet imported [clojure.set :as set], Cursive would kindly display squiggly lines and suggest to import that namespace, based on my usage of that namespace alias elsewhere in the project. Right now, however, I just get a "set/union cannot be resolved" error.)

Maarten

Colin Fleming

Aug 30, 2021, 7:21:52 AMAug 30
to Cursive Group
Hi Maarten,

Thanks for the report, I'll look into this in the next day or two. Someone else has reported similar problems with intentions in 2021.2.

Cheers,
Colin
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cursive/A40279E9-706D-47EF-8742-C953A33EF2E7%40me.com.

Colin Fleming

Sep 6, 2021, 9:15:23 PMSep 6
to Cursive Group
Hi Maarten,

I finally got around to testing this, and I can't reproduce it. Furthermore I'm using 2021.2.1 myself with no problems. I'd be interested to know if anyone else is experiencing this, I haven't received any other reports.

Cheers,
Colin

Imre Kószó

Sep 7, 2021, 6:01:28 AMSep 7
to Cursive
This works for me without problems.

IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.2 Preview (Community Edition)
Build #IC-212.5284.19, built on September 1, 2021

Cursive 1.11.0-eap3-2021.2

Maarten Truyens

Sep 16, 2021, 3:09:28 PMSep 16
to cur...@googlegroups.com
Just tried Cursive with the new 2021.2.2, and everything seeks to work (again) now. Strange, but glad to see it was probably just a mysterious glitch!

Maarten