New Xylophone documentation

Ivan Ponomarev

Dec 12, 2018, 5:53:47 AM12/12/18
to curs-group
Hi, everyone!

Shiny new documentation for Xylophone is availiable here.

We edited it, translated to English and converted from Wiki to AsciiDoctor format.

Also, all the Jython code examples are translated to Groovy language and re-tested. Sorry, Jython... bye-bye!

Due to the fact that Xylophone is availiable at Maven Central, Groovy language examples are self-contained: one can just copy-paste them and run in Groovy interpreter: Xylophone will be downloaded automatically, no need to manually copy .jar-files anywhere.

So Xylophone is the first of our projects to be fully internationalized. I also plan to translate this post to English and publish it on DZone.

Regards,

Ivan