Device frozen

Felicia

May 23, 2011, 9:22:53 AM5/23/11
to Current Cost
There was a link in the top left hand corner to test connectivity with
Google Power Meter. I clicked it and now the device is completely
frozen. I tried unplugging the bridge for a count of 10 but no cigar.
How can I resolve this issue?

yellowpark

May 25, 2011, 12:20:07 PM5/25/11
to Current Cost
Hi Felicia, from the previous post, have you fixed this? What was the
issue?

Felicia

May 26, 2011, 9:22:21 AM5/26/11
to Current Cost
Hi,

I had to delete the device from the Current Cost dashboard and re-
register, then re-register with Google Powermeter. I had to wait a
while (much longer than 10 minutes) for Google Powermeter to catch up
but it did eventually. Now, though, there are 2 devices on my Google
Powermeter dashboard. I'm hesitant about deleting the old one (I
changed the name for the new registration) because it's working now
and I don't want to mess it up.

Otherwise, it seems to be working okay. There are a couple blips on
GPM display that don't show up on the CC dashboard; possibly a
communication error between GPM and CC?

Thanks,
Felicia