re 'Not connected' - update history

NemEnvi

May 25, 2011, 1:04:55 AM5/25/11
to Current Cost
I have been unable to download the history from the EnviR.
I am connected to the Internet and also Google Power Meter.
When I apply 'History Mode' and click 'connect' nothing happens. How
do I know when I am connected.
In one of your replies you suggest 'disconnect monitor from Envi' -
what exactly do you mean by this.
Also, is therea 'pdf' manual with Envi monitor and bridge useage
information I could download to find out the information without
troubling you.
Many thanks for your help, much appreciated.
Jose N.

yellowpark

May 25, 2011, 12:16:10 PM5/25/11
to Current Cost
Hi Jose, if you are looking for details of the software manuals, then
you can go here: http://software.currentcost.com/CurrentCostGooglePowerMeter/

The bridge does not work with history data, just the live data. There
are bridge articles over here: http://currentcost.posterous.com/tag/bridge

NemEnvi

May 26, 2011, 9:46:13 AM5/26/11
to Current Cost
Thanks Yellowpark... so what you are suggesting here is that I can
only download historical data by connecting the CurrentCost monitor to
the PC using the cable, correct?? There is no way I can do this using
bluetooth or wireless?? Is there any way I can pick up the signal
from the device attached to the inverter?
Another question I have is whether the energy can be aggregated in
some way... total over a week or whatever??

Many thanks for your advice, Jose N.