No Data to CCdashboard ??

pdbu...@googlemail.com

May 23, 2011, 3:23:59 AM5/23/11
to curre...@googlegroups.com
Ok what's happening and is there a way to recover the loss of data ? This Morning i went to check google power meter to find it last recorded at 6pm last night , so i logged onto the cc-dashbaord only to find my Bridge is reporting live but there's no data at all , and 0 temp. Even though my network was up and running and i could ping google , i decided to reboot everything and still no data been recorded. Please help.

This is why i keep saying it would be a great idea to have a button on the cc-dashboard that forces the meter to do a data dump so we can have a least some data .... ???

Paul.

Felicia

May 23, 2011, 9:50:15 AM5/23/11
to Current Cost
Did you click on a green link last night at the top of the page to
check connectivity with google power meter? I did and the dashboard
reported the device as being frozen. I rebooted, did everything I
could think of. In the end, I deleted and re-registered. Now the
current cost dashboard is working but I'm not getting anything at
google power meter.

yellowpark

May 25, 2011, 12:19:10 PM5/25/11
to Current Cost
Paul, the bridge doesn't work with history data. We are looking into
this for the future.

Felicia, did you re-register your device with Google PowerMeter?