Non-Windows Platform Software?

Eddie

May 1, 2011, 11:46:25 AM5/1/11
to Current Cost
Seriously...2011 and the only software is for Windows AND requires the
blasted .Net Framework???

Luca Bertagnolio

May 3, 2011, 5:11:30 AM5/3/11
to Current Cost
I am with you! I am about to experiment on this Linux piece of code:

Does anyone here have any first-hand experience on this code?

Thanks, Luca

Oshawapilot

May 3, 2011, 9:13:12 AM5/3/11
to Current Cost
On May 1, 11:46 am, Eddie <sustainwest2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seriously...2011 and the only software is for Windows AND requires the
> blasted .Net Framework???

I've been asking (and waiting) for OSX support since last summer.
I'd suggest not holding your breath, CC obviously doesn't care much
about the ecosystem outside Windows.

yellowpark

May 3, 2011, 10:59:48 AM5/3/11
to Current Cost
it's not that we don't care Oshawapilot, these will come in time. The
web is cross platform?

graeme

May 3, 2011, 5:35:36 PM5/3/11
to Current Cost
It's 2011 and the .Net framework is now part of Windows

Thomas

May 7, 2011, 7:45:23 AM5/7/11
to Current Cost
Take a look at this: