Finally November 2012 Surprise arrives

CAQ

Oct 31, 2012, 1:05:23 PM10/31/12
to Current Affairs Quiz
And finally the surprise arrives :) It's all new Current Affairs Quiz
Forum.

Current Affairs Quiz Forum
http://currentaffairsquiz.com/forum/

CAQ

Oct 31, 2012, 10:16:51 PM10/31/12
to Current Affairs Quiz
Hi All,

All you have to do is a simple registration and start asking your
questions/doubts or start posting informative material under relevant
headings.
Current Affairs Quiz Forum - http://currentaffairsquiz.com/forum/

CAQ

Oct 31, 2012, 10:43:22 PM10/31/12
to Current Affairs Quiz
Dear All,

Please note we have launched current affairs quiz forum
(currentaffairsquiz.com/forum). Please REGISTER and post your queries
under Pre-exam discussion board or relevant boards.

(Note: All discussions will happen in Current Affairs Quiz Forum from
today)

Quoted by Murali Krishna

HAI FRIENDS

I APPLIED for andhra bank clerk without entering fee details and i
submitted application,now it is not allowing to reapply it is showing
have already registered. what should i do help me.

Rakesh Tinku

Nov 3, 2012, 2:03:59 AM11/3/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com
sir kuchh samajh nai aa raha hai
apka new forum kaise join karna hai

CAQ

Nov 3, 2012, 11:29:06 AM11/3/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Kindly follow the below steps:

1. http://currentaffairsquiz.com/forum/
2. Find register button on that page
3. Enter userid,password and enter verification code to register.

murali krishna

murali krishna

Oct 31, 2012, 10:34:58 PM10/31/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com
HAI FRIENDS

I APPLIED for andhra bank clerk without entering fee details and i submitted application,now it is not allowing to reapply it is showing u have already registered. what should i do help me.