30th September 2012 - Knowledge Quiz

CAQ

Sep 30, 2012, 9:08:34 PM9/30/12
to Current Affairs Quiz
1. How many states and union territories have given consent to adopt
the scheme of transfer of cash of subsidised kerosene under PDS?

2. Which 2 companies have approached Indian government for Maharatna
tag?

3. Name the 18th century tunnel which was let open to public.

4. Who was sworn in as 39th Chief Justice of India?

5. Name the personality who quoted "We are not dictated by anybody"?

Roohi Gupta

Sep 30, 2012, 11:13:50 PM9/30/12
to CAQ, Current Affairs Quiz
1. 9 states namely Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Goa, Himachal Pradesh,
Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Sikkim, Maharashtra and Jharkhand
And
2 UTs namely Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Pondicherry

2. Power equipment maker BHEL and state gas utility GAIL

3. Amber Jaigarhon tunnel

4. Justice Altamas Kabir

5. PM Manmohan Singh
--
Current Affairs for download -
http://currentaffairsquiz.com/2012-current-affairs-for-free-download/

sachin goyel

Oct 1, 2012, 12:14:25 AM10/1/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com
1. How many states and union territories have given consent to adopt
the scheme of transfer of cash of subsidized kerosene under PDS?

9 states and 2 union territories

2. Which 2 companies have approached Indian government for Maharatna
tag?

BHEL, GAIL

3. Name the 18th century tunnel which was let open to public.
Catacombs Of Paris

4. Who was sworn in as 39th Chief Justice of India?
ALTAMAS KABIR

5. Name the personality who quoted "We are not dictated by anybody"?
Manmohan singh

green tulip

Oct 1, 2012, 4:59:31 AM10/1/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com
1) 9 states and 2 UT
2)BHEL and GAIL
3)Amber Palace Jaigarh Fort tunnel
4)Altamas Kabir
5)Indian PM Manmohan Singh

--
гокула

Surya Gupta

Oct 1, 2012, 1:19:13 AM10/1/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com
1. How many states and union territories have given consent to adopt
the scheme of transfer of cash of subsidised kerosene under PDS?
Ans:-9 States and 2 Union Territories.

2. Which 2 companies have approached Indian government for Maharatna
tag?
Ans:-1:-BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electicals Limited)
        2:-GAIL(Gas Authority of India Limited)

3. Name the 18th century tunnel which was let open to public.
Ans:-Open Air Tunnel (Amber-Palace-Jaigarh-Fort tunnel)

4. Who was sworn in as 39th Chief Justice of India?
Ans:-Altamas Kabir.

5. Name the personality who quoted "We are not dictated by anybody"?
Ans:-Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

Regards
Surya

CAQ

Oct 2, 2012, 1:48:39 AM10/2/12
to Current Affairs Quiz
Congratulations Ms.Roohi, tulip and Mr.Surya for correct answers. Good
attempt Mr.Sachin.

ANSWERS for 30th September 2012 - Knowledge Quiz
http://currentaffairsquiz.com/september-2012/datewise-current-affairs-september-2012.html/

Ashique Rahman

Oct 2, 2012, 2:39:53 AM10/2/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com

by Ashique
ashik.jpg

Sagar Gupta

Oct 2, 2012, 4:14:07 AM10/2/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com

Plz share some links for recent FCI solved papers.....!!

On 2 Oct 2012 12:14, "Ashique Rahman" <ashique...@gmail.com> wrote:

by Ashique

Pavan Kumar

Oct 3, 2012, 10:58:09 AM10/3/12
to currentaf...@googlegroups.com
pls send current bank rate ,repo rete, reverse repo, CRR