Re: [curb] 45 People Needed for Moneymaking Experiment

Message has been deleted

Kenneth Kalmer

Aug 23, 2009, 2:38:14 AM8/23/09
to curb---ruby-li...@googlegroups.com
This has to be the most prolific spam message yet...

Time to enable first post moderation for the group ? I don't mind helping with the moderation since I already do it for several groups and it is quite a low overhead.

Best

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 7:20 AM, stacie gernatt <staciege...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you interested in making $39-$320+ per day online?I am currently
looking for 45 people to test my free online Course:internet richs
made ezsy.There's no risk and no obligayion.All you have to do is to
Sign up(use only your name and email,US,CA,UK Only) to learn my step-
by-step tips for online wealth.That's it.any money you make with my
advice is yours to keep-100%
http://go2-url.com/aeaasr

--
Kenneth Kalmer
kenneth...@gmail.com

Todd Fisher

Aug 23, 2009, 4:00:28 PM8/23/09
to curb---ruby-li...@googlegroups.com
Alright, didn't realize google groups had options for moderation :)  I set you up as a manager for the list.  Thanks!