12:30PM Creekside Park 06/24/21

Sherman Chan

Jun 24, 2021, 1:32:54 PM6/24/21
to Ultimate Cupertino (cupertino-ultimate@googlegroups.com)
I'm back to playing the Cupertino game again.  Went there on Tuesday and it's like the same as before the lockdown.  Had 3-4 subs each.

Sherboy is coming with me.  He's been getting his xp from the Cubberly game all year.  The glaring weakness is that he's still short, but he can play.  Tried to score on me on Tuesday, but fortunately or unfortunately, Kusoke didn't connect on his throw to Sherboy after he separated from my defense.  Wouldn't hear the end of that at home if he scored on me.  He did score several times on some people, so don't sleep on him.

Sherman