Fwd: Registered: Legends Division at Sarasota Sunset

Mike Sexter

Jul 21, 2021, 2:01:38 PM7/21/21
to Ultimate Cupertino, jennystran...@googlegroups.com

- Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: Oshadega Ultimate Tournaments <Osha...@gmail.com>
Date: July 21, 2021 at 10:43:51 AM PDT
To: Zemo Trevathan <ze...@thealignedteam.com>
Subject: Re: Registered: Legends Division at Sarasota Sunset

Great news for everyone. We’ve surpassed the 60 registrations threshold, so we will be a full go for Sarasota. For those that are newly registered, you can read the message below about previous details.

The next steps on our side will be to keep pushing to get closer to 80 total players, and then we will put the monumental task together of dividing the teams. Again, our goal is to keep this as regionally based as possible so that we can grow teams for the division. Where we have large numbers from individual areas, we may be able to get even closer…I.e. we may have a Northeast team, but also one that is Boston specific.

Thank you to everyone that has helped spread the word and worked to make this happen. It is amazing what we can do together!!!

More to come soon,
Rodger

Sent from my iPhone