Fwd: [jennystrand-ultimate] Jenny Strand Ultimate resumes on SATURDAY MAY 8

Ed Warner

May 5, 2021, 2:05:08 AM5/5/21
to Cupertino Ultimate, pickup ultimate, Thursday Lunch Frisbee, northpark...@googlegroups.com
Another favorite local pickup game is restarting!

Come out early and play late to support Faisal’s efforts to resume this very long standing game.

Hope to see a lot of familiar faces!!

Eddie

From: Faisal H <asicd...@gmail.com>
Date: May 4, 2021 at 10:27:18 PM PDT
To: Jenny Strand Ultimate Frisbee <jennystran...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [jennystrand-ultimate] Jenny Strand Ultimate resumes on SATURDAY MAY 8

Folks,

Jenny Strand Ultimate will resume on SATURDAY MAY 8. Yayyyyy!!!!!

We will be playing at ORTEGA PARK, SUNNYVALE on either the Main field or the adjacent Elementary School field.

Please arrive at 12:30pm for a 1pm first pull.

We're all excited to be playing together again! There are a few items to keep in mind however:

1. Ortega Park is in a very residential area. We need to be considerate of the public there, which means keeping 6-foot separation from any trails & pathways.

2. We really hope you're all vax'd. Regardless, please take responsible steps to protect your fellow players (eg, avoid close proximity during play).

3. As always, our games uphold the "Spirit of  the Game". In particular, we
-- resolve conflicts and avoid long arguments after a point
-- avoid physical contact and dangerous plays
-- keep mutual respect and avoid taunts, heckling and provocation

Welcome back.

 -- Jenny Strand Organizers