It's been a long time but we're still going strong ...

Jane Finnis

Jun 24, 2010, 12:47:40 PM6/24/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
To the Culturemondo Network,

Greetings to all the new people who've recently joined this group and hello again to those of you who've attended one of our Roundtables in the past.

The Culturemondo International Steering Committee are meeting next week in Luxemburg to put the finishing touches to the planning for this years Culturemondo Roundtable. It will take place in Amsterdam in September 2010 as part of the fabulous PICNIC Festival  http://www.picnicnetwork.org/2010/index.html

It will be our 6th International roundtable and it would be great to get some of you who've been to our events in previous years to come back again but also to attract some new faces. If you are interested in attending and think that you would be able to cover your own travel costs, please get in touch with me.

In addition to the one day roundtable which will take place on Saturday 25th September, we are also preparing three-workshop sessions as part of the main festival that will be open to anyone to attend. Dates for these workshops are Wednesday 22nd, Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th September.    Full details as they are confirmed will be posted to this group and also added onto the Culturemondo site : http://www.culturemondo.org/

Best wishes to you all, Jane

Jane Finnis
Culturemondo Chairman

Thanks to our principal sponsors for 2009/10:
TELDAP, the Taiwan e-Learning and Digital Archives Program.

Jackie Hay

Jun 24, 2010, 3:17:09 PM6/24/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Hey there Jane,

How are you? Great to hear from you and thanks so much for the invite. It sounds very exciting! I think it is unlikely my new work would pay for me and hard to tell about MCH, but will talk to Jock about it. When you say if you can pay for travel costs - does that mean flights or flights and accommodation?

Hope all is well with you and the family.
Best

danjie joseph

Jul 3, 2010, 6:23:11 PM7/3/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
To all cultura mondo friends
Please help us arrange this slogan that we want to use for a campaign to create awarness on youth entrepreneurship education.
IT'S TIME FOR AFRICA : To make young scholars, futur entrepreneurs
IT'S TIME FOR AFRICA : To make young learners, futur entrepreneurs
Thank you all for your assistance
Joe in yaounde

danjie joseph

Nov 16, 2010, 10:05:59 AM11/16/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Hi my friends ,
I am just from japan where i was as  the winner in my category during the NHK JAPAN PRIZE 2010. SEE THE PICTURE (THE ONLY AFRICAN IN THE GROUP)
Best regards
Joseph DANJIE
www.africaura.homestead.com