Let's Get Real

Jane Finnis

Dec 5, 2011, 1:57:58 PM12/5/11
to cultur...@googlegroups.com

Greeting to everyone on the Culturemondo list,

For those of you that may have followed the Culture24 Action Research Project 'How to evaluate online success' this year, I wanted to make sure you were aware that the final 'Let's Get Real' report has now been published.

You can download it from the Culture24 company website here:
http://weareculture24.org.uk/projects/action-research/ along with a number of additional resources that may be useful:
- Google analytics shared segments (to download and install)
- Google analytics health checklist (some simple things to check you stats are counting the right stuff)
- social media metrics toolkit (suggested framework)
- social media tools comparison (overview of current tools and what they count)

All of these additional resources are talked in the report and are quite comprehensive.

The report is the culmination of over a years work by myself, Seb Chan and Rachel Clements, working closely with 17 different cultural organisations and a range of agencies in the UK. It sets out key findings as well as making practical recommendations with '10 key things to do'. It is an easy read and worth the effort if you want to start to ask questions about how to improve the impact of what you do online.

Please share the link with colleagues and feel free to send me any feedback or thoughts on the report. I am currently planning another round of action research and am looking for ideas, partners and pitfalls!

I will be talking about the findings and their implications for the sector at DISH2011 later this week, so maybe I will see some of you then
http://www.dish2011.nl/sessions/let-s-get-real

Cheers Jane

Jane Finnis
Chief Executive, Culture24
Follow: @janefinnis

About: www.WeAreCulture24.org.uk
Official cultural data provider to the BBC

Enjoy: www.culture24.org.uk
Your arts & heritage guide online

Museums at Night 2012
Take part: www.museumsatnight.org.uk