Culture24 presents: Let's Get Real

Ru Harper

Aug 17, 2011, 11:48:24 AM8/17/11
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

I thought members of the Culturemondo Group might be interested in a conference that Culture24 are running at the end of September:

Let's Get Real conference 2011: How to Evaluate Success Online?

What are we doing online? Who’s it for, and how do we know if it’s working?
Join Culture24 for honesty, plain-speaking and troubleshooting. Hear great presentations, discover our

Action Research Project (How to Evaluate Online Success?) and join workshops, Crit Rooms, helpdesks and breakout sessions to gain a better understanding of what success online might look like for your organisation.

Keynote: Tom Uglow, Google Creative Lab

Speakers: Matt Locke (Storythings.com) plus “failing forwards” lessons from project partners

Dates: Tuesday 20 & Wednesday 21 September 2011

Venue: Watershed, Bristol

Tickets: £150 Early Bird, £180 after August 31

Book tickets: http://letsgetrealconference.eventbrite.com/

Sign up here for Action Research Project updates

It would be lovely to see some of you there!

All the best

Ruth Harper
Culture24