FEEDBACK TO JANE:Two weeks to go: Culturemondo 6th International Roundtable and PICNIC debates

Philip Fred

Sep 2, 2010, 5:06:25 AM9/2/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jane Finnis,

Warm greetings from AFRICA FOR CHRIST INTERNATIONAL/SWM Uganda Team.
Thanks for your latest development on Culturemondo program,
unfortunately, I am not able to come and represent our organization
due to financial limited, unless if there is a full sponsorship
program next time. Keep in touch THROUGH ONLINE COMMUNICATION.

Sincerely,

Philip Fred Kato
Missiologist/Development Economist
Country Director