Reports from Amsterdam Roundtable published

Jane Finnis

Feb 16, 2011, 10:12:37 AM2/16/11
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to all the new members of this Culturemondo list and greeting to
all our existing members.

I have just posted on our site Michelle Kasprzak's report on the
Amsterdam Roundtable, as well as the separate report 'Float or Dive? by
ArijJan Verboon and Catherine Bunting telling the story behind the
workshop "If The Guardian ran a museum or gallery, they would ..." Led
by Lydia Howland

You can read about them and download them from here:
http://www.culturemondo.org/

Tomorrow I am off to the Barcelona for the meeting of the international
Advisory Board for DISH, which takes place in December 2011. Programme
Coordinator Frans Hoving from the Netherlands Institute for Heritage has
invited me and I hope to be able to report back on a possible link up
with Culturemondo.

Thanks

Jane Finnis
Culturemondo Chairman