APPRECIATION TO STEERING COMMTT. n HOST

1 view

Kafui A. Prebbie

Dec 18, 2008, 2:31:15 PM12/18/08
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Dear 4th Culturemondo Roundtable Team,

This is to inform you that I arrived home in Ghana after 3 flight changes.

It was a memorable experience in Taiwan - and hope my contributions were valuable, in the least. Thanks for all the talks - both formal during in sessions and the breaks and meals times.

To the Tawian team, you were just perfect. Your hospitality and organisational skills were evident in all aspects. This was echoed by sample of people I spoke to; especially the excellent Chinese cuisine. Many thanks to the Teldap.tw team and the steering committee. Sure you both synchronised well for which a well organised event was produced by my standards.

Many thanks and will keep in touch with the many new friends.

MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Kafui A. Prebbie
=============
www.kafui.comwww.kafui.com/blog

Country Director -
oneVillage Foundation-Ghana  -  www.onevillagefoundation.org
Manager
-  Winneba Open Digital Village  -  www.opendigitalvillage.org

oneVillage Bloghttp://blog.onevillage.tv/
oneVillage Photo Bloghttp://flickr.com/photos/1village/collections/72157603714968802/

Office: +233 (0)432 20 270 -  Fax: +233 (0)432 20 900
Cell:   +233 244 429 448  -  +233 208 165 057
Address: P. O. Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana - West Africa
Skype: kaprebbie

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.

Dec 23, 2008, 12:21:48 PM12/23/08
to Culturemondo Network
Dear Kafui and other friends,

We are so lucky to have a precious experience together. As a team with
limited international experience, the support from International
Steering Committee and TELDAP program is the strong force to make all
these happen.

For those friends and ISC members who weren't there, we missed you and
expected to hear from you too. The Taiwan team is now speeding up
preparing the video online, then in one month I think most of you
could have directly accessed the important discussions we had in
Taipei. So far we already have the side video interview podcasts
online, when first round video collection is over, we will move on to
making more interesting things based on these precious content.

Representing hardworking Taiwan team, I would like to say thank you
again for anyone flying many hours to join such wonderful dialogue. At
the end I must say without a great leader like Jane, we couldn't have
excellent team work with ISC and go that far.

Thank you, Jane.

best, ilya

On 12月19日, 上午3時31分, "Kafui A. Prebbie"