international open call in SIERRA

Juan Antonio Jara Soria

Aug 18, 2011, 6:05:25 AM8/18/11
to Culturemondo Network
Dear colleague:

I am contacting you to ask for maximum exposure on the call the
"FEMALE project" on Sierra arts center.

This is an international call for 5 art proposals performance by women
that will support our art center in production costs, and lodging
during the stay, dissemination and documentation. The artist would
take charge the trip.

These five sites make up an itinerary of art and nature to be covered
on foot in the future.

Our philosophy and artistic vision as well as all the details of the
call can be found in the attachment and on our website:
http://www.sierracentrodearte.com/

We request that you send us the link to the broadcast whenever
appropriate, to being able to include on our website and in
newsletters.

Thank you very much for your attention and remain at your disposal if
you need any clarification.

Juan Antonio Jara
SIERRA team member
In Santa Ana la Real (Huelva, Southern Spain)