Culturemondo 6th International Roundtable and PICNIC debates

1 view

Jane Finnis

Aug 13, 2010, 4:10:04 PM8/13/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleague,

Just to remind you that the 6th International Roundtable entitled "Connecting Practice and Policy will take place on Saturday 25th September" in Amsterdam.  This one day event will take an intensive, practical and user-focused approach to address the question - How can we ensure that culture and heritage policies are linked to digital policies and strategies?

Check out www.culturemondo.org for more info.

Attendance at the roundtable is free to all invited participants but please be aware that you will need to be able to cover the full costs of your own travel and accommodation costs. Please email me at ja...@culture24.org.uk if you are interested in attending.

With best wishes,

Jane Finnis
Culturemondo Chairman and Director, Culture24

logos all 2.jpg
Bringing Practice into Digital Cultural Policy - Overview.pdf

Jane Finnis

Sep 2, 2010, 4:09:31 AM9/2/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's only two weeks to go before Culturemondo goes to PICNIC.

Read about our 6th International Culturemondo Roundtable “Bringing Practice into Digital Cultural Policy” here:

Attendance at the roundtable is free to all invited participants but please be aware that you will need to be able to cover the full costs of your own travel and accommodation costs. Please email me at ja...@culture24.org.uk if you are interested in attending.

Read about the three free joint debates we are running with PICNIC:
Debate 1: Cultural Criticism in the Age of New Journalism

Debate 2: Beyond Tourism - Future Directions for Mobile Cultural Content

Debate 3: Open the Vault - New Business Models for culture and heritage

Hope to see some of you in Amsterdam.