Some help

Daniela Gutiérrez

Nov 26, 2009, 10:32:29 AM11/26/09
to Culturemondo Network
Dear All,

Hope this message finds you well.

My name is Daniela Gutiérrez Palmero, I´m working in a Dance Academy
in Queretaro, a city near Mexico City.

We are now working on a project about an Art and Cultural Academy,
where our students could get a degree in cultural studies.

I am contacting the Culture Monde network to see if someone of you
know how to get some donations in order to open the Institute.

The project team would very much appreciate any help or any
information you could give us.

Best regards,

LAET Daniela Gutiérrez
skypee: daniela.gutierrez.palmero

ALVARO ILLANES

Nov 26, 2009, 10:57:26 AM11/26/09
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Estimada Daniela, gracias por tu contacto. Te he agregado a skype.

Saludos

Alvaro Illanes Garcés
Fono Argentina: 5411 - 43819677
Fono Chile: 5641 - 2560 224

realidad visual

Nov 26, 2009, 10:59:49 AM11/26/09
to cultur...@googlegroups.com
Me uno como contacto.

Desarrollamos arte y nuevos medios en el Perú.

www.plasmaperu.org
www.festivalvae.com

Hablamos pronto!

Mauricio Delfin