AFCI FEEDBACK MEMO TO DANJIE: to all my friends of cultura mondo...good news.......................

Philip Fred

Nov 19, 2010, 2:39:41 AM11/19/10
to cultur...@googlegroups.com, kato....@gmail.com, fredkg...@yahoo.com.au
Dear Joseph Danjie,

Warm greetings from AFCI/SWM Uganda Team. Welcome back from Japan and
congulatulations for winning that prize and being the only winner in
your category, wow.. that must have been a very special moment for
you.

Please, keep in touch and let us know how we can best empower each
other through this global network for The Role of Cuture in
Development. Because there is still so much to do. Forward together
in nation building through Social-Economic and Culture Empowerment of
our contextual situations. Best regards.

In Partnership,

Rev. Philip Fred Kato, B.RS, Dip.Miss., MA, MBA
Missiologist/Development Economist
Country Director
Africa for Christ International/SWM
P.O.BOX 16099