Special Offer on C'est Duckie!

Editor

Dec 13, 2007, 1:52:16 PM12/13/07
to Culturebot Mailing List
Hey Culturebots! Hope you've all been having a great holiday season!!

I wanted to pass along a little offer I got from the folks at PS122
who are bringing London's madcap performance art cabaret DUCKIE to the
Lower East Side this December and January.

C'EST DUCKIE! is he Olivier award-winning, interactive nightclub
performance experience, for a wild and absolutely outrageous
alternative to traditional holiday fare.

For more information and video visit:
http://www.ps122.org/performances/cest_duckie.html

Special Offer for CULTUREBOTS:

Enjoy $35 tix to C'EST DUCKIE! Performances from J 20-31 (reg.
$49.50)*
Enter code BOT35 online during checkout at www.ps122.org or mention by
phone at 212-352-3101.

There's going to be a big article on the show in this Sunday's NY
TIMES so it'll start selling out. Book now!

C'EST DUCKIE
Presented by PS122, David Foster Entertainment & The British Council
at the CSV Cultural Center
107 Suffolk Street (map)
between Rivington and Delancey

Thursday, December 20 -Saturday, January 19, 2008
Tuesday - Thursday at 8:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
Sunday at 7:30 p.m.

And additional performances:
Monday, December 24 at 6:00 p.m.
Monday, December 31
at 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
Closing Performance Saturday, January 19 at 7:30 p.m. only
No performances Tuesday December 25 or Tuesday January 1.