Ayuda: cartuchos Game Boy

Sergio de Prado

Oct 15, 2010, 10:34:11 AM10/15/10
to cultu...@googlegroups.com
Hey amigos

Para los talleres que montamos en el Familiar necesitamos unos 15 cartuchos para GB. ¿Qué sitios se os ocurren para mirar en los que nos puedan hacer un buen precio? Si son sitios europeos mejor.

Abracismo.

--
Sergio de Prado

ebot

Oct 15, 2010, 11:53:10 AM10/15/10
to cultu...@googlegroups.com
Este link de stock  me lo mandó la gente de China  de E.M.S Production Ltd que son fabricantes.
http://mynewdata.tripod.com/index.htm

En costos son los mas bajos y tienen una promo en en la que con $9.99  obtienes un trasferer 2.

Te agrego iformacion reciente que me mandaron hace un mes que pedí una cotización.

If you take an order GB USB Smart Card 64M $32.99, add $9.99 could get GB
Transferer II. Please visit at here
http://mynewdata.tripod.com/gb/eng/0905.htm

Our (#0101) GB Transferer II only supports some specific smart carts. We
only manufacture the GB Transferer II, but we could help you to order
suitable smart carts from other companies, and deliver to you together with
your other goods.

Support GB smart card (32M $20.99, for GBT) and GBA smart carts (64M $28.99/
128M $36.99, for GBAT / GBA SPT / NDST / NDS LiteT).

By normal mail:
About the shipping method, we searched  by UPS Express
faster and safer,  you will receive your order in 5 days.
If you dislike the  Express charge expensive; we  welcome you to
choose  the Post Office by normal mail, the shipping cost  is
$6.00 and not would be guaranteed anything, your order
will arrival within 10 working days.

If the above quotation is O.K, please make the payment with your
credit card "VISA and "MASTER" via "PayPal"
www.paypal.com ,
 **RECIPIENT'S **
mel...@hkems.com
Soon received the payment verification and confirmed (2 - 3 DAYS),
and than  we will send them A.S.A.P.

When ordering with us, we will only charge you for the product and freight
charges. NO additional charges will be required from us. Some countries
require tax charges, or CE documents, in these cases, the goods may not be
able to enter the country or tax must be paid. We will not take up the
responsibilities once the goods have left our office. However, if there are
any defectives not due to human errors, we will repair/replace them free of
charge. As for the freight charges, they will not be our responsibility.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us .

Best Regards
Melody
EMS Production Ltd.
www.hkems.com
(852)2748-7098

ui

Oct 15, 2010, 1:32:56 PM10/15/10
to cultu...@googlegroups.com
No tengo ni idea, lo unico que puedo sugerir, es que busques en los foros de 8bc y chipmusic. Ahi se que han puesto bastante info de los vendedores.

Otra, seria entrar al IRC y consultar directamente ahi (si es que no aparece algun troll) y seguro te daran informacion de inmediato.

Saludetes chaval!!

P.D: 15 cartuchos?? MAMAMIA!! jajaja un monton!! :DDDD tome fotos carajo!