[Wild Talents] Clarification Regarding Power Mimic

William Seaton

Sep 27, 2017, 5:44:46 PM9/27/17
to Cult of ORE
Hello, I've a few questions about the pre-built power "Power Mimic" in the book.

Firstly, if a power that the character is trying to copy has say 2 Attacks Qualities, and 1 Useful quality, are they able to actually copy that power with a single action?
Secondly, if the character is trying to copy two separate powers, is that doable with a single roll?
Finally, assuming the answer to either is no, is there a way to make it so that it IS possible to do so with a single roll, without having to take multiple actions and therefore needing multiple sets?

Ty

Sep 29, 2017, 8:03:49 AM9/29/17
to Cult of ORE
I would say copying multiple powers is okay, as long as the person they're touching has multiple powers. Copying from different people costs more actions.

Getting the upgraded quality levels and extras costs willpower, as per the Variable Effect extra. But yeah, I would say you get the attacks and useful qualities with one roll — you're copying the entire power in one shot.