UAE Job Opportunities

Asma Mabrouk

Feb 2, 2015, 7:35:08 AM2/2/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I wanted to share with you some potential job opportunities in UAE in case any of you are interested, the job description are as follows:

  • 1. Management Support Executive (like a technical secretary) - Translation of Arabic to English, strong in Excel and PowerPoint to prepare reports to the board of directors, arrange schedules, monitor KPIs. prefer female for this position.

  • 2. Technical Project Manager - very strong foundation of software technology, project management experience, able to provide consultancy advice to projects department like verifying if vendor's provided timeline are reasonable.

  • 3. Technology Broker - Training, explaining, supporting other business units on technology questions, represents IT department to explain policies and etc.

  • 4. ERP Support Engineer - familiar with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.

Company: www.saaed.ae

Please let me know if you are interested and I can help pass along your CV as the hiring manager is my ex-colleague and he would like to work with Tunisians.

Thanks and regards.
Asma

Khaled Jamel

Feb 2, 2015, 12:19:16 PM2/2/15
to cu...@googlegroups.com
hi Asma
i'am interested to the job offer of Technology Broker i have 5 years of experience in a finance institution as information system management officer, trainer and Linux System administrator, can i have more details plz.
thanks

--
Le Club des Utilisateurs des Logiciels Libres en Tunisie ..::CULLT::. http://www.cullt.org/

Khaled Jamel