First Great Western. Bicycle not allowed on Class 180 Trains

Rich Kemp

Feb 25, 2013, 6:49:07 AM2/25/13
to culham-...@googlegroups.com
Recirculated from the trains mailing list:

Dear Culham Train Users, As of next Monday, First Great Western (FGW) will refuse bicycles on all Class 180 trains (the express trains with bicycle storage in the front and rear carriages only). This will affect a number of trains which stop at Culham. If this does affect you can I please ask that you complain to FGW and also to CCFE management as I believe this impacts on our ability to get to work and to leave work on time. The email address for FGW is: fgwfe...@firstgroup.com or alternatively their feedback form on the website is: http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/About-Us/Customer-services/Contact-us Please tell FGW (politely!) what you think.