Didcot Garden Town Housing Infrastructure Fund

Martin Cuddy

May 11, 2021, 10:39:24 AM5/11/21
to Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)
Hi all,

Myself, Peter Knight and Ben Poole have been asked to represent CulBUG on a meeting about Didcot housing infrastructure fund.

Probably related to routes into culham from the south, but all 3 of us come from Abingdon route, so anyone with any opinions on this please post here.

I'd also like to see if there's a better way to coalesce the opinions of people cycling to site, maybe a sharepoint group on the main site which also should contain some people from Property group so there is some easy way to broadcast things?

Ben and myself were only asked to help because we happened to ask a question to a marketing person a few weeks ago, so I'm sure there must be much more experienced people that are not having their voices heard.

Cheers,
Martin

Ben Poole

May 14, 2021, 4:05:57 AM5/14/21
to Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)

Hi All,

I agree with some better way to broadcast things since there is very little activity on this page. Perhaps something like a site wide message might be a way to get the attention of fellow cyclists? The only problem I can see with Sharepoint is we might miss any non-UKAEA cyclists from the tenant buildings on site.

Ben