Bike repair stands

Rich Kemp

Feb 1, 2016, 9:12:32 AM2/1/16
to Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)

Dear all,

Please find attached news from Anne Tingley regarding cycle repairs stands we’ll be getting on site! She has asked for suggestions of locations; please send me/her your thoughts.

If we want to demonstrate a pro-cycling stance we should probably have them in visible and convenient locations, not tucked away behind a building or a bike shed. Cyclists shouldn’t have to hunt them out! Cyclists and non-cyclists alike should see the positive steps Culham is taking towards cycling. I’m not sure where that might be, perhaps outside E3 and outside K1? I feel putting them inside somewhere might be inconvenient but I do agree with Anne’s suggestion of one on either side of site.

Regards,

Rich

Feb 2, 2016, 11:34:29 AM2/2/16
to Rich Kemp, Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)
Dear Richard
I would suggest near the bike sheds in front of J20 and K1. There are a lot of bikes parked nearby and visibility would be high (and it's also near my office!)

Regards
Vaughan Thompson

      __ő

    _`\ <_