Dropped curbs by European School.

Peter Cowan

Mar 22, 2019, 11:33:06 AM3/22/19
to Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)
Image: https://goo.gl/maps/5vnJ3DZ4PW42

I've often thought they were unsuitable, but today I had a lucky escape.

I just caught the edge of one of the bricks with my rear tyre, knocking it sideways and me off balance slightly. I was able to gather it up, but it might not be so for an inexperienced rider making their way to work. What's annoyed me is the big scrape up the sidewall of my fancy tubeless tyre.

I've made complaints about the cycle path (Village to Site) before on fixmystreet.com, but OCC told me it was the District Council's responsibility. What are the workable avenues of communication for this path?

Peter