Changing ID on FS20

James Tregaskis

Oct 24, 2014, 3:56:53 PM10/24/14
to cul-...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I am new to this group and I really wanted to control two FS20's from one controller. The simplest way to do this was to to have the same home id for each one. Is this easily accomplished? How might I go about doing this if it is possible?

Sorry if my question is somewhat vague.

Thanks in advance,

James

Rudolf Koenig

Oct 25, 2014, 2:12:38 AM10/25/14
to cul-...@googlegroups.com
> The simplest way to do this was to to have the same home id for each one.
> Is this easily accomplished?

Yes.

> How might I go about doing this if it is possible?

Short: Push the button for 5 seconds, and send the FS20 code.

Long: Read the leaflet delivered with your FS20 device carefully in order to
learn how the FS20 system is supposed to work. You may of course use other
sources. This mailing list is for developer, and not for end user.